We have recieved 35% of our goal ..
Dass das Forum weiterhin besteht -------------------------- That the Forum continues to exist

Willkommen aus Music-Society, dem etwas anderen Forum Welcome from Music-Society, the something different forum (February 29) x

Read the Rules !!! (February 29) x

Visit the Future of music-society - Beta-Test
(October 30) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Syntheziser Behringer 2600
Behringer 2600

[Image: DwIbZIc.jpg]

After years of speculation, rumour, hints and teasing, Behringer's Arp 2600 clone is finally available to pre-order.

At just 599 € (£555) it costs about 1/8 as much as the Korg replica released earlier this year (about the same as their Odyssey module) - and only about twice the original price of Arturia's plugin version!

It's a 19" / 8 U EuroRack module and has all the features (so far as I can tell) of the original synth (with both 4012 and 7012 filter modes) and 3620 keyboard circuits, plus a few enhancements - such as oscillator sync and selectable envelope speeds.

With Behringer's recent record, I expect it will sound every bit as good as it looks - and at this price would have been an instant, impulse buy had I not spent so long, earlier this year, considering the Korg version and deciding that I really don't have much use for a 2600 at the moment ... (It they release their rumoured VCS3 clone at a similar price, I'm having one!!!)

It's the hands-on, control-per-function interaction that is the biggest difference between hardware and software synths (this one has more than 60 sliders alone!) - and with the costs of both converging the way they have, what you use is becoming more of a choice and less of a compromise.

More details here / here
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to bluesmoke for this post:
  • Bam
Unfortunately I can't afford it despite the relatively low price, but if someone would make me happy, he can give it to me for Christmas Smile
Don't forget to write or click a thank you, because it takes a lot of work to search the files.
---
bam
https://bamdorner.bandcamp.com/follow_me
http://bam-dorner.de
Multihoster, VPN. UseNET and more
good VPN
Free 50 GB Cloud
Pass if needed: bam4LoFo

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Syntheziser Behringer CRAVE: Review, tutorial and patch ideas Bam 1 1,484 18-07-2019, 06:18 PM
Last Post: bluesmoke
  Superbooth 2018 - Behringer Made an 808 - Here It Is Bam 0 1,049 05-05-2018, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Bam