We have recieved 14% of our goal ..
Dass das Forum weiterhin besteht -------------------------- That the Forum continues to exist

Read the Rules !!! (February 29) x

Willkommen aus Music-Society, dem etwas anderen Forum Welcome from Music-Society, the something different forum (February 29) x

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.
Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
vsti,vsti3,au,aax SampleTank 4 CS by IK Multimedia
SampleTank 4 CS by IK Multimedia

[Bild: st4-cs-big-lgr@2x.jpg]

SampleTank 4 Custom Shop is your introduction to the power of the new SampleTank 4 sound and groove creation workstation. Combining all the features of SampleTank 4's award-winning sound engine with 50 all-new instruments and 200 MIDI loops, SampleTank 4 CS gives you the power to create full tracks in a single plug-in, then expand your sonic arsenal as needed.

Key Features:

A comprehensive sound set:

50 Instruments, with over 4 GB of sound content.
Comprehensive library covers 16 categories.
200 MIDI grooves to build tracks fast.
Includes only all-new, freshly-produced content.
The full power of SampleTank 4:

New, lightning-fast Sounds Browser.
Re-designed sound engine with disk streaming.
4 new Groove Players animate your sounds.
Mixer with 70 effects, FX sends and master bus.
Never-ending sonic inspiration:

Authorize permanently, with no time restriction.
Works as a plug-in or stand-alone software.
Expandable with a range of SampleTank libraries.
Also reads Syntronik and Miroslav Philharmonik 2.
It all starts with sound

To get you started, SampleTank 4 CS's comprehensive sample library offers 50 Instruments, made up of over 4 GB of sounds in 16 categories, covering all the essential instrument basics, from piano to drums, synthesizers to guitars, and more.

These all-new sounds are freshly produced for immaculate sound and specially programmed to make full use of all SampleTank 4's deep sound creation features.

In addition, 200 new MIDI loops make it easy to build full tracks, bringing your music to life faster than ever.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/st...aign=st4cs
Don't forget to write or click a thank you, because it takes a lot of work to search the files.
---
bam
http://bam-dorner.de
https://www.premiumize.me/ref/226765784
good VPN
Pass if needed: bam4LoFo
Ive just used to Sampletank 3.  interestingly if you do multi instruments via one lane the settings in ST3 dont stick regardless of updating the settings file in the background. I found out about multi channel because my project kept on seizing up in Cubase 10.2 eventually seizing up.   The multi instrument option seems to only work on steinberg instruments using articulations, type of instrument etc...... i havent given up just yet but all these plugins are very power and memory hungry.  I suspect i will have to do things in blocks but dont want to do this in the mix8ng and it ends up with one track 2 seconds behind and another track 3 seconds behind.  I have to say the sounds in ST3 are great but i dont want to update as i recently purchased Kontakt Komplete 12 which has set me back a lot of dosh.  What i might do is wait till this time next year to upgrade at a bargain basement price.  I managed to do that ST3 purchasing the full product for a fraction of the price at 2 days before ChristMas.  Smile

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  SampleTank 3 Free Bam 0 1,078 31-08-2014, 11:03 PM
Letzter Beitrag: Bam
  SampleTank FREE Bam 1 1,363 06-12-2012, 05:52 AM
Letzter Beitrag: Asuyuka

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.