We have recieved 14% of our goal ..
Dass das Forum weiterhin besteht -------------------------- That the Forum continues to exist

Read the Rules !!! (February 29) x

Willkommen aus Music-Society, dem etwas anderen Forum Welcome from Music-Society, the something different forum (February 29) x

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Sound Wizard VST (Beta-Version)
@bluesmoke In the file export screen you can choose VST2 or VST3 Export - but SE makes in both settings VST3. And in the preferences menu you can set the export path for VST2 plugins only.

I think it isn`t ready - and the developers should be beta testers....
@ bluesmoke:

Thanks for the suggestion. Wink

I tried it, but it doesn't work..it's VST3 apparently and MuLab doesn't run VST3 plugins..as far as I'm aware..only VST2..though I could be wrong about that.

My understanding that Sound Wizard would run on my system in MuLab was wrong, as Mira-Katharina said:

"Windows says this is a Vst 3 Type; although ist is a DLL within.

Reason can`t play it, because it could only load VST 2/64"

Guess what I've been trying to do is the same as trying to put a square peg into a round hole. Rolleyes
@bluesmoke It produces on my computer a folder within a DLL which is marked in W7/64 as a VST3-File. It makes no change if I export it as VST 2 or VST3. I get alsways the same file (Folder).

This plugin is for the first time only get from M.S. I won`t put it into the www - because it is not ready.

Waiting for program updates....
Thank you  Smile

thanks! looks interesting.

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Charisma V_0_8_1_Blue_Edition - 2015 FINAL VERSION Mira-Katharina 8 4,904 21-11-2015, 09:21 PM
Letzter Beitrag: Knob Twiddler

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.