This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

or read here, don´t forget your username
(August 19, 2021) x

People who donate something do not see ads, so donate Smile (April 06) x

Willkommen aus Music-Society, dem etwas anderen Forum Welcome from Music-Society, the something different forum (February 29, 2020) x

Read the Rules !!!

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.
(February 29, 2020) x

Visit the Future of music-society - Beta-Test
(October 30, 2020) x

Read the new download-rules - here
(July 24, 2021) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CombinatoX
CombinatoX

[Image: CombinatoX.png]

CombinatoX was developed with the purpose of increasing workflow for the producer who takes advantage of sample layering techniques. You can load up to 2 samples simultaneously and use it's oscillator to add up frequencies.

"Previously to create my layered stuff I would have to load up 2 samples, process them individually, open another synth if needed to add extra frequencies, export it, save a version of the song, and then erase all the channels I didn't needed to save up CPU and if at some point I wasn't happy with the results, well, I had to go back or create a new layered track. With CombinatoX all I have to do is add it to the project, build my layer and bounce the result."

You can download CombinatoX now and use it for you home projects and Buy it later to get a registered for comercial use copy with all new upcoming presets and updates!

Specs
2 Samplers with:
Pitch tune
Root key assignment
1 Filter
Phase switch
1 Envelope
FM Synthesis
Distortion
Pan*

1 Oscillator with:
22 Waveforms
2 Filters (with parallel/series option)
Phase switch
2 Envelopes
FM Synthesis
Distortion
Pan*

Master section with a filter and an envelope!

*(when pan button is pressed channel acts in mono mode)

http://www.minddoctorsmakeacid.com/synths/index.php

or

.rar   CombinatoX.V1.1.rar (Size: 7.83 MB / Downloads: 20)
Don't forget to write or click a thank you, because it takes a lot of work to search the files.
---
bam
https://bam-dorner.de
Free 50 GB Cloud
Pass if needed: bam4LoFo