We have recieved 35% of our goal ..
Dass das Forum weiterhin besteht -------------------------- That the Forum continues to exist

Willkommen aus Music-Society, dem etwas anderen Forum Welcome from Music-Society, the something different forum (February 29) x

Read the Rules !!! (February 29) x

Visit the Future of music-society - Beta-Test
(October 30) x

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Music-Society.net presents Datura-Instruments RadaR
Music-Society.de presents Datura-Instruments RadaR

[Image: qDY3qITl.jpg]

Datura-Instruments RadaR is a four dimensional Analog- & Digital-Synthesizer equipped with exclusive modulation possibilities.

The combination of digital and analog processing provides a wide range of sound colours.

The “north and south” modules play two analog voices each with a polyphony of 8 tones providing ring-modulation, phase-modulation and separate filters.

The “east and west” modules are twice digital (soudfont compatible) sample players each with  a polyphony of 8 tones including a factory sample bank of 128 sounds.

For finishing the sound a Reverb, Delay and Phaser section is on board.

The “scanner” works synchronized to the sequencer or host-tempo and produces four separate periodic envelopes. Trigger time and velocity can be ajusted manually or controlled by LFO.

The “radar” section (maybe you kow it from Datura-Instruments Compass) provides four LFO which signal routing to north, south, east and west can be changed on real time (manually or by modulation).

RadaR includes a factory sound bannk with 32 presets and works on personal computers (Windows XP SP3 or later) equipped with dual-core CPU (quad-core improved).

--------------------German---------------------------------
Datura-Instruments RadaR ist ein vierdimensionaler Analog- & Digitalsynthesizer mit

außergewöhnlichen Modulationsmöglichkeiten.

Durch die Kombination digitaler und analoger Klangerzeugung deckt RadaR ein großes Spektrum an Klangmöglichkeiten ab.

Die „Nord und Süd“ –Module bieten jeweils einen zweistimmigen 8 fach polyphonen Analogoszillator mit Ringmodulation, Phasenmodulation und getrennten Filtern.

Die „Ost und West“ –Module enthalten je zwei 8 fach polyphone Sampleplayer (Soundfont kompatibel) als digitale Tonerzeugung. Inklusive ist eine Sample-Bank mit 128 Klängen.

Zur Klangveredlung finden sich Hall-, Delay-, und Phaser-Effekt.

Der „Scanner“ läuft syncron mit dem Sequenzer oder Host-Tempo und ermöglicht die Erzeugung vier getrennter periodischer Hüllkurvensignale. Triggerzeitpunkt- und stärke, sind sowohl manuell einstellbar, als auch durch LFOs modulierbar.

Das „Radar“ (bereits bekannt vom Datura-Instruments Compass) bietet vier LFOs, die sich in ihrer Auswirkung auf Nord, Süd, Ost, West, in Echtzeit variieren lassen (ebenfalls manuell oder per Modulation).

RadaR wird mit 32 Presets ausgeliefert und läuft auf PC-Systemen ab Windows XP SP3 mit Dual-Core-Prozessoren (Quad-Core empfehlenswert).

[mp3=200,20,0,center]http://2lazy.music-society.de/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/radar-demo.mp3[/mp3]

Important: Dieses VSTI ist nur auf der Seite music-society.de zu bekommen. Man kann es auf anderen Seiten anbieten, mit dem Link zu dieser Seite. Wer es auf wo anders zum Download anbietet, dessen Account wird sofort gebannt und gelöscht!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------
Get this VSTi @ Music-society.de only !
You are  not allowed to offer this download at other sites without linking to this page.
Users who offer it @ other places without linking to music-society.net will get banned and lose their account immediately.

.zip   Radar.zip (Size: 67.47 MB / Downloads: 46)
Don't forget to write or click a thank you, because it takes a lot of work to search the files.
---
bam
https://bamdorner.bandcamp.com/follow_me
http://bam-dorner.de
Multihoster, VPN. UseNET and more
good VPN
Free 50 GB Cloud
Pass if needed: bam4LoFo
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Bam for this post:
  • Dreece
Alle Achtung, Datura!

Du hast mit dem Radar ein wunderbares Instrument erschaffen.

Mein Kompliment! Smilie_op_007 Respekt
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mira-Katharina for this post:
  • Tom
RESPEKT! Da ist Dir wirklich ein ziemlich scharfes Teil gelungen! Meine 2 Euro-Cents: für Fans von Floyd-, Jarre-, oder TD-Flächen einfach ein Muss.

Herzlichen Dank!
Smilie_op_007 Danke für diesen tollen Synth  Clap
(25-12-2012, 10:49 AM)sanguinea project link Wrote:für Fans von Floyd-, Jarre-, oder TD-Flächen einfach ein Muss.

Herzlichen Dank!
Das erste mal RadaR, die Presets Wink

Danke Datura :ya

http://youtu.be/HlON5FkMHTg
You can scroll through them wit your mousewheel
I have to leftclick for the list, rightclick gives the aboutbox.
Must be an issue in FL Studio.
Awesome synth, as all Datura plugins.
Radar is one of the best VST's I have come across.  I have used it on my single core computer, even though it calls for dual core.
I am going to see if Compass will be less of a strain on CPU usage later.
Because of the CPU high usage, I will not use Radar, but I enjoyed it very much.  It would be completely cool if Radar  could be used on my computer, although I have considered buying a dual core machine.
Datura is a class AAA instrument maker!!!
Sincerely;
Ian
Bin heute auf der Irrfahrt durchs Ambient-Universum mit Dreammaschines und Glücksrädern (Wheels of fortune...) etc. mal wieder bei Datura und diesen beiden unglaublichen Teilen Compass und Radar gelandet (außerdem hatte ich gerade einen Warnhinweis wegen Faulheit  Confusedleep,  :dudideldei), also wollte ich das nützliche mit dem angenehmen verbinden: sind wirklich außergewöhnliche Ambient-Universen diese beiden Synths !!!! Mein einziger Wermutstropfen: da ich das echt nicht bringe wirklich vernünftige neue Sounds damit zustande zu bringen: weiss vielleicht irgendjemand ob es da noch weitere Presets zu gibt oder hat vielleichts selber welche erstellt ? Ansonsten: Datura und music-society.net:
Danke
thanks for share, wonderful sounds
amazing Wink
again!
thank you for posting this plugin
Belated thanks, Bam, for posting this..don't know how I missed it, but going to get it now and see how it stands up to Compass. Smile
very cool looking interface
Looks amazing
Can't wait to use this! Thanks Datura!!!
Hello everyone from the Music Society. I was looking for this synthesizer for a long  time and it is now available here. Thank you for this treasure.
Unfortunately it is still not possible to download Spirit of the Age by Mira-Katharina,  D-Wave (DTW) and Compass by Datura...and I would like to taste these sounds, too.
Regards to All od You. Peace & Love.
hi @OriGreenDragon, D-Wave I fixed

Sprits of the Age I must find it. Is somewhere in the deep fo mein harddisks Smile
But you can write also a PM to the programmer @Mira-Katharina
Don't forget to write or click a thank you, because it takes a lot of work to search the files.
---
bam
https://bamdorner.bandcamp.com/follow_me
http://bam-dorner.de
Multihoster, VPN. UseNET and more
good VPN
Free 50 GB Cloud
Pass if needed: bam4LoFo

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Music-Society presents Datura-Instruments Opus 8 datura-instruments 4 7,084 30-03-2020, 09:31 PM
Last Post: DanielFA
  VST Music-Society presents OBXFX by Datura-Instruments Bam 7 7,147 30-03-2020, 09:26 PM
Last Post: DanielFA
  music-society presents Datura-Instruments MoPif Bam 22 11,059 12-03-2020, 08:43 PM
Last Post: Dreece
  Quadromat by Datura-Instruments datura-instruments 16 14,418 23-12-2019, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Bam
  music-Society.net presents Compass by Datura-Instruments Bam 41 27,919 12-12-2018, 06:34 AM
Last Post: Eduardo Lima
  Music-Society presents Datura Instruments - Jericho 4 Vsti Bam 17 9,923 07-07-2018, 03:26 AM
Last Post: rockbox
  music-society.net presents MiraQlix by Datura-Instruments datura-instruments 7 13,141 11-07-2012, 08:36 PM
Last Post: musicformer