Music Society
Welche DAW/Sequenzer nutzt ihr/Which DAW you use? - Printable Version

+- Music Society (https://music-society.de)
+-- Forum: Software(Music) (https://music-society.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Software Sequencer/Editors (https://music-society.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: Welche DAW/Sequenzer nutzt ihr/Which DAW you use? (/showthread.php?tid=1584)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: Welche DAW/Sequenzer nutzt ihr/Which DAW you use? - J.Ruegg - 16-01-2014

(21-01-2013, 01:25 AM)TheEagle link Wrote: Hmm...scheint so, als wäre ich nach wie vor der Einzige, der mit 'nem Tracker arbeitet... Wink
Nein!, Ich brauche auch einen tracker  Big Grin.

Re: Welche DAW/Sequenzer nutzt ihr/Which DAW you use? - reverendentity - 16-01-2014

The DAW that I use most often right now is not listed.  That would be Renoise.  I also was a major user of Jeskola Buzz as well.  The newer software (Ableton, Reaper) I'm still learning...

Re: Welche DAW/Sequenzer nutzt ihr/Which DAW you use? - Neovartan - 16-01-2014

I used to use LMMS, but now use Reaper.  I have also considered Renoise to slave to Reaper, but have not decided yet.

Re: Welche DAW/Sequenzer nutzt ihr/Which DAW you use? - Bam - 17-01-2014

(16-01-2014, 11:21 PM)reverendentity link Wrote: The DAW that I use most often right now is not listed.  That would be Renoise.  I also was a major user of Jeskola Buzz as well.  The newer software (Ableton, Reaper) I'm still learning...

(16-01-2014, 10:57 PM)J.Ruegg link Wrote: [quote author=TheEagle link=topic=2242.msg7360#msg7360 date=1358724324]
Hmm...scheint so, als wäre ich nach wie vor der Einzige, der mit 'nem Tracker arbeitet... Wink
Nein!, Ich brauche auch einen tracker  Big Grin.
[/quote]

The eagle you are not more alone Grins Grins

Re: Welche DAW/Sequenzer nutzt ihr/Which DAW you use? - nomad103 - 17-01-2014

I use Acoustica Mixcraft.  I find it is easy to use with good add-ons and a simple-to-use interface.  :piece Smiley_emoticons_thumbs1 :top2

Re: Welche DAW/Sequenzer nutzt ihr/Which DAW you use? - rahzyel - 17-01-2014

I use Reaper. Very user-friendly DAW with a lots of options. And I think it's very easy to learn to use this DAW.

Re: Welche DAW/Sequenzer nutzt ihr/Which DAW you use? - atomikbomb - 17-01-2014

still using cubase vst5.1 rewired to reason 2.5 on my ancient AMD 2GHz.
would love to upgrade but have not enough money to do so,still can make music and enjoy it(most of the time)

Re: Welche DAW/Sequenzer nutzt ihr/Which DAW you use? - frragnarsson - 17-01-2014

energyXT, altough it hasn't seen much development lately. But it is very approachable and easy to use.

Re: Welche DAW/Sequenzer nutzt ihr/Which DAW you use? - dalton mavvamore - 18-01-2014

XP;    FL9
Win7; FL10 and FL11 

Re: Welche DAW/Sequenzer nutzt ihr/Which DAW you use? - Gus_Pinto - 20-01-2014

(20-01-2013, 04:37 PM)Colin Stevens link Wrote: Reaper Smile

Me too - bought my first non-commercial license of Reaper a few years ago, and it just keeps getting better :-)

Re: Welche DAW/Sequenzer nutzt ihr/Which DAW you use? - TotteG - 29-07-2014

And Harrison Mixbus ? audio only DAW based on Ardour, great for mixing audio Smile

(20-01-2013, 01:47 PM)Knob T link Wrote: Und Cakewalk Sonar ?

Und Apple Garageband ?

Und Presonus Studio One ?

Welche DAW/Sequenzer nutzt ihr/Which DAW you use? Cubase/Other ?  Grins

Re: Welche DAW/Sequenzer nutzt ihr/Which DAW you use? - dave - 29-07-2014

Live 9 Suite with MaxforLive ... couldn't be happier  8)

Re: Welche DAW/Sequenzer nutzt ihr/Which DAW you use? - frankz00 - 29-07-2014

Wat? No Tracktion??

Re: Welche DAW/Sequenzer nutzt ihr/Which DAW you use? - Bam - 29-07-2014

(29-07-2014, 04:58 PM)frankz00 link Wrote: Wat? No Tracktion??

for this other

Re: Welche DAW/Sequenzer nutzt ihr/Which DAW you use? - conens - 29-07-2014

I use Reaper

Re: Welche DAW/Sequenzer nutzt ihr/Which DAW you use? - mx_bt - 29-07-2014

For piano roll: fl studio
For away-from-studio doodling: caustic (android)
For certain noises: AudioMulch
For everything else: Ableton

Re: Welche DAW/Sequenzer nutzt ihr/Which DAW you use? - Mira-Katharina - 29-07-2014

I am using Cubase Elements 7. Additional I have Reason 6; but it is out of use at the moment, because I´m not producing Electro Songs this time.
Reason is good for that; but when I´m making natural Sounds I prefer Cubase.

Re: Welche DAW/Sequenzer nutzt ihr/Which DAW you use? - moho - 30-07-2014

Over the years,
Pro-24
Cubase
Cubase VST
Cubase SX
Cubase 7.5

I think I see a theme here  Smile)

Re: Welche DAW/Sequenzer nutzt ihr/Which DAW you use? - m5iveg - 30-07-2014

Why i cant see here the Renoise DAW and see only "Tracker"? Renoise is the only tracker that assumes to be the Professional DAW and has a huge community. Even famous magazines talks about it http://www.renoise.com/products/renoise/reviews Other trackers cant be named DAW, imho

Re: Welche DAW/Sequenzer nutzt ihr/Which DAW you use? - northwood - 20-08-2014

Greetings

Aside from Cubase 7.5.2 (main DAW), and Reaper (secondary), I sometimes use Audacity for simple things, and post production.

I have also a light version of Studio 1, which is okay, but who need's a third DAW really?

Cheers / Danke

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.