Music Society

Full Version: Music-Society presents Serbian Frula by Bam Dorner Productions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Music-Society presents Serbian Frula by Bam Dorner Productions

[Image: FpigznS.png]

New attempt to build a custom plugin.

Frula is a small flute, which was and is often played by shepherds. Today it is mostly used in folklore orchestras.

The plugin is an alpha version, so use it at your own risk.
Has controls for ADSR, volume, pan, filter and reverb.
At the moment only one preset.

Compatible zu Windows VSTI3, Mac VSTI3 and Mac AU 64 Bit

Unfortunately I don't have a Mac, so I can't test the function under this computer

Info

Important: Dieses VSTI ist nur auf der Seite music-society zu bekommen. Man kann es auf anderen Seiten anbieten, mit dem Link zu dieser Seite. Wer es auf wo anders zum Download anbietet, dessen Account wird sofort gebannt und gelöscht!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------
Get this VSTi @ Music-society.de only !
You are  not allowed to offer this download at other sites without linking to this page.
Users who offer it @ other places without linking to music-society will get banned and lose their account immediately.

[attachment=6251][attachment=6252][attachment=6253]
Hi Bam,

thank you for posting this Frula online. Looking forward to playing it.
However, I am trying to install it in Kontakt 6 Player and Ableton Live, but no luck. 
Do you mind sharing info on how to install?

As I beginner to all of this, I would appreciate this.

Thanks

Regards
Drim7

(17-03-2021, 03:18 PM)Bam Wrote: [ -> ]
Rolleyes Music-Society presents Serbian Frula by Bam Dorner Productions

Frula is a small flute, which was and is often played by shepherds. Today it is mostly used in folklore orchestras. Rolleyes

Unfortunately I don't have a Mac, so I can't test the function under this computer

Info

Important: Dieses VSTI ist nur auf der Seite music-society zu bekommen. Man kann es auf anderen Seiten anbieten, mit dem Link zu dieser Seite. Wer es auf wo anders zum Download anbietet, dessen Account wird sofort gebannt und gelöscht!!!
You are  not allowed to offer this download at other sites without linking to this page.
Users who offer it @ other places without linking to music-society will get banned and lose their account immediately.

Hi again, VST3 is recognised in Ableton plugin, but when I click it, a window pops up with info "the instrument is not found".
Unsure how to run this in Kontak yet - maybe it will work there?

Cheets
Drim7

(03-06-2021, 07:07 PM)DriM Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Bam,

However, I am trying to install it in Kontakt 6 Player and Ableton Live, but no luck. 

Thanks

Regards
Drim7

(17-03-2021, 03:18 PM)Bam Wrote: [ -> ]
Rolleyes Music-Society presents Serbian Frula by Bam Dorner Productions

Frula is a small flute, which was and is often played by shepherds. Today it is mostly used in folklore orchestras. Rolleyes

Info

On win it doesn't work .... CRASH ... Rolleyes Please solve this !
Testing on win... Studio one
(08-08-2021, 11:09 PM)viorelpuia Wrote: [ -> ]On win it doesn't work .... CRASH ... Rolleyes Please solve this !

Which DAW, I testet it on Cubase 5.5x/10.5x, Reaper and VST-Host by Herman Seib

(03-06-2021, 07:07 PM)DriM Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Bam,

Thanks

Regards
Drim7

Hi again, VST3 is recognised in Ableton plugin, but when I click it, a window pops up with info "the instrument is not found".
Unsure how to run this in Kontak yet - maybe it will work there?

Cheets
Drim7

[quote="DriM" pid='18469' dateline='1622740026']
Hi Bam,

Thanks

Regards
Drim7

@DriM#3175
First and last warning, please do not quote the entire article. I have already banned other users from the forum because of this.

So to your concern: VSTi3 files go into the folder "program files\Common Files\VST3". 

I'll have another look at the plugin the days, as mentioned before I'm more a musician and user of plugins and not a programmer of VSTs.
But it may take time, because I have a little health problems at the moment

@viorelpuia#114 I will look this days