Music Society

Full Version: The Legendary Janis Joplin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

DICARLO PRODUCTIONS

Hi,

Just wanted to let you know, I did a new Remix of an unreleased version of the song "Move Over" by Janis Joplin from the 1970 Pearl album sessions. Smile
Janis is such a legend, I couldn´t resist the chance to do this. Smile Anyway, maybe some of you have heard the original, but my version is very different.
Read the description I wrote on my page to understand my concept.  Smile
Have a listen, and if you feel like voting, vote. But have a listen, because I think it´s one of my better original songs, and remixes, and I just wanted you to hear it.
Hope all is going well.

All the best,
DICARLO

Here´s the link:
DICARLO PRODUCTIONS's Janis Joplin - The Pearl Sessions Remix Contest Submission
I have vote!

TheEagle

Well, I don't have an account at IndabaMusic. But if I had one, I definitely would have voted.
Great work, man!  Smilie_op_007
(01-04-2012, 01:58 PM)TheEagle link Wrote:Well, I don't have an account at IndabaMusic. But if I had one, I definitely would have voted.
Great work, man!  Smilie_op_007

Du brauchst keinen Account, gibst nur eine E-Mail ein, dann bekommst du eine Bestätigung , damit testen die, da du nur ein mal Votest und das war es

DICARLO PRODUCTIONS

Genau was Bam sagt. Du brauchts kein account, und brauchts nicht zu registrieren.
Brauchts nur dein email zu bestatigen.
Ich war bei #4 für 3 tag, den bei #6, und bei #9 für zwei tag. lol
Jetzt bin ich bei #10.
Ich brauch mehr votes!!! Smile
Bitte voten. Smile

Danke
DICARLO

TheEagle

I just sent my vote.... Wink